At Arundel Landscapes we can handle your whole gardening or landscaping project from discussing ideas and producing a design, right through to building and maintaining the completed garden. We work with our customers to ensure the finished garden meets their expectations.
Our projects generally progress through the following steps:
- Initial consultation - This is our first meeting. We'll come to meet you and view the garden together, discuss your ideas, how you want to use the garden, what time of day and year will you use the garden the most and what you want from the garden. We can give you our initial thoughts and discuss all aspects of the garden with you. You can let us know your budget and between us we will come up with a brief (unless of course you already have one). This meeting generally lasts approximately an hour and after it we should have a good feel of what you are looking for.
- Full site survey - We will photograph and measure the full site. We'll note which areas of the site are good and have aspects you want to keep, which areas need the most improvement as well as looking at the environment and landscape. We often find that we can compliment and take inspiration from the surrounding landscape to enhance the garden.
- Concept plans / conceptual ideas - Taking into account all that we learnt and discussed in the initial consultation we will come up with some initial conceptual ideas. We usually find that after a period of contemplation the ideas start to flow and we can make some conceptual plans showing general shapes and features for the garden.
- Second meeting - We'll bring you our conceptual plans and ideas to show and discuss with you so that we can get your feedback. Once you're happy with our general plans and ideas we'll move on to make a more detailed garden design.
- Detailed garden design - This is where we prepare the detailed garden design showing the materials and all the features of the garden.
- Third meeting - We present you with the detailed design for your feedback. We'll also have a detailed breakdown of the build cost to show you at this point.
- Breathing space - At this point we usually take a few weeks before moving on to the next stage. This gives you some time to digest the detailed plan and spend some time in the garden imagining how it will look. It gives you time to think about any possible changes you want to make to the design before we start to bring it to reality. Getting the design right before we begin the work will save additional time and cost involved in changing the design once we've started. Once you're completely happy we'll begin the garden build.
- Building the garden - This is where we bring the plans into reality. The time this stage takes will depend on the size of the garden and the amount of work involved. We hope you'll be at the site fairly regularly so you can give us your feedback as we move along with the project.
- Finished garden - Once the work is complete and we have cleaned up, it's time for us to take some photos and for you to relax in your new garden!
- Maintenance - We are available for maintenance work should you require.
Contact us today so that we can discuss your project.
This is the mobile version of our website, specifically made for smaller screens. If you'd like to see some pictures of our work please visit this website on a device with a larger screen such as a desktop or laptop computer or a tablet.