Driveways, Patios & Paths
Driveways and Patios are one of Arundel landscapes specialities and we have great deal of experience in designing and building driveways and patios for our customers throughout Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Glossop and the High Peak. We are an approved installer on the Marshalls register - look at our assessments and customer references here.
- our driveways, patios & paths are built to last
- we only use high quality materials
- all of our work is guaranteed
- we are fully insured
- established company with excellent reputation
- see our past work - talk to our clients
- request a no obligation written quote
From a small patio to an extensive driveway, Arundel Landscapes will carry out the work in a professional and tidy manner. We can design and build your patio or driveway to include integrated features such as patterns, cobbles and different types of stone, so that it adds to the overall impression given by your garden.
We can use a wide variety of materials including Indian stone paving which comes in a variety of different colours and sizes. We also have a choice of smooth textured flags, which give an even, flat and clean finish. We often incorporate shapes and patterns into our driveways and patios, particularly if the paved area is large, as this often improves the overall finished look. We can also edge your driveway or patio with stone sets, blocks or cobbles as this can be used to create gentle curves and again enhances the overall effect. When we come to see the area in question we will go through the wide variety of materials and effects available.
We build our driveways and patios to last and take pride in the quality of our work. All of our driveways and patios are built using the following method:
- Once the area and design of the driveway or patio has been decided upon we will consider any drainage issues. If necessary we will incorporate drainage channels into the design or add land drains in the garden.
- Excavate the area to the correct depth
- Lay a membrane
- Fill this membrane with a good layer of sub base, which is then compacted with a vibrating plate compactor.
- Now that we have a good, strong foundation we use a full bed of mortar to set the tiles.
- To finish the area we use a dyed mortar to point the tiles so that the visible mortar matches the tiles used on your driveway or patio.
All of our patios and driveways are built using high quality materials and methods so you can be sure your finished area will stand the test of time.
Click on the strip below to see some pictures of our work:
Contact us now for a no obligation quote.
This is the mobile version of our website, specifically made for smaller screens. If you'd like to see some pictures of our work please visit this website on a device with a larger screen such as a desktop or laptop computer or a tablet.